First Impressions Count...
That is the key to presenting properties for sale and hopefully achieving a quicker sale and a higher price. Seek the opinion of your agent and use your own judgement.
- Tidy the outside, make minor repairs and paint where necessary
- Clean the gutters, windows, screens, doors and awnings
- Trim shrubs, mow lawns and sweep paths
- Try take pets with you during inspections and remove droppings
- Arrange the furniture to make the rooms look big and easy to walk in and the house is tidy
- Make the bathroom gleam! Put away cosmetics and toiletries
- Have fresh flowers around the house
- Have a cosy fire going during the winter and create airflor during summer
- Play some pleasant music
- Neutralise odours with fresh bewed coffee or baked cake